Talent is everywhere and finding it is one of our priority. Internships are a great way for NA to scout talents and build the next success hacker's team!
Send us your resume and additionnal recommandations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, your internship may start within 7 days.
This is no average journey so be sure to send us something more than average.
• Do send us your resume in french or english.
• If you have any document backing up your proficiency, send it along.
• Language proficiency certificates will be taken into consideration.
• Technical proficiency applications may be subject to test in relevant areas.
You will assist the Technical operation’s team in it’s missions ranging from production, assistance and consulting.
The role will require strong analysis and pattern recognition skills and the ability to upgrade or build from the ground up better systems.
You will be working on internal or public systems depending on client requirements and information presentation ability will be critical.
• Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
• Evaluate and reinforce security on some project platforms.
• Analyze and generate reports on appropriate architecture recommendation for projects.
• Education level : BS in Computer science.
• Required skillset : HTML/XHTML .CSS .PHP .ASP .JSP .SQL .
• English with basic level in french.
• Teamwork critical.
• Starts on April 2015.
• 3 to 6 months internship.